The Intelligent Gambler is ConJelCo's periodic newsletter sent free to our
customers. Past issues are available online in PDF format. You will need a copy
of Adobe's free Acrobat Reader
to use these files.
Issue Number 1, April 1994.
Issue Number 2, November 1994.
- Multiple Action Blackjack by Stanford Wong
- Taking Maximum Odds by Ken Elliott
- Bargain City? Comp City! by Anthony Curtis
- Playing A-K in Low-Limit Hold'em by Lee F. Jones
- A Blackjack Education by Arnold Snyder
- Eight Ways to Beat Blackjack by Mason Malmuth
Issue Number 3, May 1995.
- Gambling Theory--The Standard Deviation by Mason Malmuth
- Winning at Blackjack by Michael Dalton
- Craps Bet Selection by Ken Elliott
- Should I Bet on the River by Lee F. Jones
- Raising and Being Raised by Bob Wilson
- The Casino Rate by Anthony Curtis
Issue Number 4, November 1995.
- Downtown Blackjack by Anthony Curtis
- Interesting Hands, Tells, and Bets on the River by Lee F. Jones
- Calculating the House Advantage by Ken Elliott
- Serious Questions from a Semi-Serious Student by Arnold Snyder
- Random Number Generators by Lenny Frome
Issue Number 5, June 1996.
- The Long Run by Ken Elliott
- The Benefit of Slot Clubs by Jeffrey Compton
- Kelly Plays Poker! by Bernie Luger
- 7-7 by Abdul Jalib M'hall
- The Dangers of Poker Software by Johann Ruegg
- Professional Sic Bo by Stanford Wong
- Not Everybody Wants to Gamble by Lee F. Jones
- A Day as a Lion by Michael Zimmers
Issue Number 6, November 1996.
- An Interview with Mason Malmuth, Part One
- Choosing an Initial Bankroll by Ken Elliott
- On Cracking Collusion Artists and Busting Partner Scams by T. Nolan Dalla
- The Boredom Factor by Arnold Snyder
- A WSOP Adventure by Lee Jones
- Slot Club Competition Heats Up by Jeffrey Compton
- Adult Edutainment Software by Johann Ruegg
- Poker on the High Seas by Chuck Weinstock
Issue Number 7, May 1997.
- An Interview with Mason Malmuth, Part Two
- Low-Limit Play at the Higher Limits by Lee F. Jones
- Video Poker vs. Regular Poker by Bob Dancer
- Collusion Countermeasures by Nolan Dalla
- Going For the Big Con by Arnold Snyder
- How Many Americans Really Make Their Living at Gambling? by Mike Caro
- The Definitive Poker Vocabulary by Michael Wiesenberg
- Love Your Pit-Critter by Abdul Jalib M'hall
Issue Number 8, November 1997.
- Stud or Hold'em by Mason Malmuth
- Making a "Put" Bet by Ken Elliott
- Only at Vegas World John L. Smith (book excerpt)
- Is it Legal to Think in Casinos? by Arnold Snyder
- Six Keys to Becoming a Better Poker Player by Lou Krieger
- House Quinellas by David Sklansky and Mason Malmuth (book excerpt)
- Is it Worth it to Play Perfectly? by Bob Dancer
- Camouflage Blackjack by Abdul Jalib M'hall
Issue Number 9, Summer 1998.
- An Exclusive Interview with Mike Caro
- Preferential Shuffling: The Inside Scoop by Bill Zender
- Beating a Loose Game by Bob Ciaffone
- Aggression by Lou Krieger
- Video Poker--My Meat and Potatoes by Jean Scott (book excerpt)
- Searching for Stu Ungar by Nolan Dalla
Issue Number 10, Winter 1998.
- Which is Bigger? by Mason Malmuth
- Why Aren't You Winning? by Bob Ciaffone
- Seeing Yourself in Others by Rob Fagen
- A Look at Satellite Play by J. P. Massar
- Beating Low Limit Games by Lou Krieger
- If I Ran the Zoo by Abdul Jalib
- Examining the Hand Rankings by Mason Malmuth
- Why do People Gamble? by Nolan Dalla
- The Finer Points of Play by Abdul Jalib
- On Guises and Disguises by Ian Andersen (book excerpt)
- A Tournament Tip by Bob Ciaffone
- A Tribute to Four Giants by Arnold Snyder